TUTORIAL TIPS AND TIDBITS #62!
Last week I had so much trouble posting TTT... I had all sorts of technical difficulties!
So sorry everyone!!! I hope you will all post your great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS from the last two weeks!!!!
Here are some inspirations from our last TTT...
Debbie from CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT showed us how to turn regular baskets into SUPER CHEAP POTTERY BARN INSPIRED NUMBERED BASKETS. These are on my to-do list!
Katie from UPCYCLED TREASURES shared this wonderful PLANKED FARMHOUSE COFFEE TABLE. GOTTA TRY THIS!
Barb at THE EVERYDAY HOME shard her great laundry room makeover. 8 TIPS FOR CREATING A GREAT LAUNDRY ROOM is just what you should read if you are even considering a laundry room makeover!
Let's have dessert... head on over to DIMPLES AND DELIGHTS to get this yummy BLUEBERRY PIE BAR RECIPE
I love this fall door decor... you betcha I'm going to use it this fall! Thank, Pat at BACK PORCH MUSINGS for this fabulous MIRROR FOR THE FRONT DOOR DECOR.
Christy from CONFESSIONS OF A SERIAL DO-IT-YOURSELFER has a excellent tutorial
HOW TO ADD PIPING TO DINING ROOM CHAIRS. So well done and will make finishing a chair so much easier!
Attention all blogger who don't have social media buttons! Christina from I GOTTA CREATE has an easy and very colorful tutorial to help you make your own FREE SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS
Angie at ECHOS OF LAUGHTER served up a very yummy and oh, so cute BIKE RIDE PICNIC. This is a bike ride I want to go on!
Look at this fun BURLAP COVERED MESSAGE BOARD from REFRESH & RENEW. So cute!!!
This week I am sharing CONVERSATION STARTER NAPKINS DIY. They are super easy to make and will really get everyone at your table talking!
If you have been featured, please grab a "featured" button on my sidebar!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.