TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #66
Last week we had a fabulous turnout and lots and lots of incredible projects, fall decor, recipes and tidbits!
My "must-make" list just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
Here are some examples of the great posts from last week...
Karen from SHABBY SWEET COTTAGE shared this beautiful rustic FALL WREATH. Love it!
Look at these creative NO-SEW PUMPKINS from Debbie at CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT.
I have a boatload of family events this weekend and the beginning of the week, so I'm making Liz's OATMEAL RAISIN BREAKFAST COOKIES. Head over to LOVE GROWS WILD and get the yummy recipe!
This is just the best idea from Mrs. Santos of THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE SANTOS FAMILY. She shared how she gave spring bulbs as LITTLE PRESENTS.
Jamie at BETTER WITH AGE made this easy and adorable SPLIT PEA WREATH.
With a creative eye and just a few changes, Becca from ADVENTURES IN DECORATING now has a fabulous and festive FALL SITTING ROOM
I know I'm eating lo-carb but these would be worth cheating... SALTED CARAMEL PRETZEL BARS from DEBT FREE THROUGH SPENDING.
This week I am sharing a very easy fall project...BURLAP AND TOILE ACORN DIY. This is one of my favorite projects!
If you have been featured, please grab a "featured" button on my sidebar!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.