It's beginning.... oh, who am I kidding! It has looked like Christmas in the blogishpere for a couple of weeks now!!! There are so many wonderful and creative holiday Tutorials... Tips... and Tidbits!
But TTT is not just for seasonal projects... make sure you check out all the great creative entries...
Here are a few from last week...
Debbie at CONFESSION OF A PLATE ADDICT showed us how to make BEAUTIFUL SHEET MUSIC DECOR. Wouldn't you love to decorate your mantle with these?
Hot Chocolate and peppermiint, anyone!!! Oh we all love this! Jenn's CANDY CANE HOT CHOCOLATE BAR was the most viewed entry last week! If you missed it you can visit Jenn at CLEAN AND SCENTSIBLE.
Look at this adorable SIX STEP FELTED WOOL PURSE fromTraci at THREE DOGS AT HOME! Wouldn't this make a great Christmas gift?
This DEER SILHOUETTE DYI is just gorgeous and is surprisingly easy to make!!! Head over to Jennifer's at CITY FARMHOUSE to see how she did it!
Shirley at HOURSPILITY DESIGNS show us how to ENHANCE AN ISLAND with this small pretty table. I love her style!!!
Planning a dinner during the holidays? Look at these fabulous METALIC PLACE CARDS from Kelly at ECLECTICALLY VINTAGE. These are on my to-do list!
Andrea at WILLOW WISP COTTAGE made some beautiful CHRISTMAS WOODLAND GIFT TAGS to put on her beautiful packages!!! Head on over to see her and get a link to these free printables.
I thought this was such a cute idea. I have never sent a Christmas letter... but I thought this YEAR IN REVIEW idea was adorable!!! A free template is my offering this week.
If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.
Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS you have for us!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post as the title page with TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS and the number written on it, with a border.